- University of Glasgow
- United Kingdom
About Francesco Baldini
I am a vector biologist studying the ecology of Anopheles mosquitoes to fight malaria. My main research themes are:
- Determine mosquito life-history shifts in response to vector control.
- Understand Plasmodium falciparum-Anopheles interactions.
- Elucidate how endosymbionts influence human and avian malaria transmission.
- Develop new surveillance tools for disease vector populations.
- Sustain and optimize vector control strategies.